Union Catholic Regional High School prepares a diverse student body to fulfill its college and career goals by cultivating the students’ achievement of academic standards of excellence within a value-centered environment, strong in its commitment to our core values--respect, responsibility, honesty, compassion, and community--and to the establishment of a community of faith and love in the Catholic tradition.
Within an innovative, adaptable, and technology-driven educational environment, Union Catholic develops and celebrates the unique gifts and talents of each student. Its strong programs in academics, athletics, activities, and service prepare students for life in the real, spiritual, and virtual worlds.
Central to its mission is a commitment to Teach As Jesus Did and to educate and inspire students to live the gospel message and to be advocates for social justice.
With the core values of respect, responsibility, honesty, compassion, and community as our guiding principles at Union Catholic High School...
- We believe that every person is created in the image and likeness of God.
- We believe that every person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe that each student is entitled to a quality education in a safe, inclusive and positive environment.
- We believe that each student can learn if given the opportunity.
- We believe that each student will strive to meet high expectations.
- We believe in the value of prioritizing the social and emotional needs of our community
- We believe that each student learns best when supported and encouraged by their parents/guardians, community, teachers, and peers.
- We believe that the purpose of education is to provide students with the knowledge and tools needed to be responsible, principled, and productive members of society.
- We believe every member of our community has the responsibility to embrace and support all cultures.
- We believe that the purpose of education in a faith-based environment in the Catholic tradition is to create a community of disciples, who through their prayer and service, provide a “light to all nations” (Pope Paul VI “Lumen Gentium”).
Last updated 10-13-21