Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23, 2020 from 12:30 to 3:00 PM and Tuesday, November 24 from 12:30 to 3:00 PM and 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Conferences are by appointment only. These meetings will be held through Zoom are scheduled for 5 minutes. Parents/guardians will create their own appointments online through a web-based appointment scheduler, called, MyConferenceTime. Please follow the steps below to sign up for your preferred conference times. Time slots fill quickly, so please sign up at your earliest convenience but no later than 12:00 noon on Friday, November 20, 2020 at which time the opportunity to schedule appointments will close.
Directions for Conference Sign-ups
- Please go to www.myconferencetime.com/unioncatholic
- Find and click on the name of your child’s teacher.
- Select your preferred time (afternoon or evening). Then choose a specific 5-minute time slot and select Sign Up.
- Enter required information. (E-mail address is not required, but if you enter one, you will receive an email confirmation.)
- Click “Sign Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen.
- You’re done! That’s all there is to it. If you would like to schedule conferences with additional teachers scroll down to the bottom of the page and select schedule another conference.
- If you have several children attending our school, click on “Register for Multiple Conferences” and follow the prompts to schedule your children for several conferences.
After you schedule a conference online, the date and time are reserved for you. If you entered your email address, you will receive email confirmation of your conferences. The email will also have the Zoom invite for the conference. If you need to cancel an appointment you can do that through the email confirmation. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Piasecki, 908-889-1600 ext. 301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.