Union Catholic Principal Sister Percylee Hart, RSM, will be serving as the Grand Marshal of the 23rd Union County St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 16. The parade is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. in Union.
As part of the festivities, the UC Community has been invited to join Sister Percylee in the line of march at the parade, and a post-parade St. Patrick’s Day Celebration Party is also scheduled.
LINE OF MARCH DETAILS (For members of the UC Community only):
• Meet at Union Catholic at 10 am
• Buses will drop you off directly at the march line up
location (Jeanette Ave, Union).
• Parade starts at 1 pm
• Buses will pick you up at the end of the parade route
• Return to Union Catholic approximately 3:30-4 pm
• Faculty, staff and alumni will receive a complimentary UC Under Armour fleece to be worn in the parade.
POST PARADE ST. PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION PARTY - Open to the public:
• Party will be held in the Union Catholic Cafeteria from 6-11pm
• 1 1/2 hour Cocktail Reception
• Full Dinner Buffet will be served
• Alcoholic beverages
• Live band: The Party Force, bagpipers, and Irish dancers will perform
• 21 and over ONLY are permitted
• Tickets will be sold in advance and at the door - $25 pp - cash or credit
This event will SELL OUT so make sure to register on-line!
To register for the march and/or the party, click here