The Parent Guild is a volunteer group that provides support to the administration, faculty and staff through financial support and through establishing a committee of volunteers who assist at various events.
Parent Guild Membership
The Union Catholic High School Parents Association is a school organization whose membership consists of all parents or guardians of students currently enrolled in our school.
2012-2013 Parent Guild Executive Committee
Mary McElroy, President
Parent Guild Events
Parents/guardians are invited to attend the Parent Guild meetings listed below. These meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. Please check back for the location for these meetings. Upcoming meetings will be held on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 and Wednesday, January 9, 2013.
- Pub Night - Friday, November 9, 2012 7pm
- Junior Ring Ceremony Reception - Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7pm
- Tree of Lights/Christmas Concert - Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7pm
- Tricky Tray - Friday, April 12, 2013 6pm
- Principal's Reception - Friday, May 31, 2013 7pm
For more information about the Union Catholic Parent Guild, please contact Allison Lestarchick, Parent Relations, at email@example.com or at 908-889-1600, ext. 353.