Union Catholic Financial Aid Process
The deadline for the Scholarship Fund for Inner City Children expires 12/31/12. You must apply for the SFIC before applying for Union Catholic Financial Aid. Please read through each of these important documents.
First read SFIC Documents and Apply
Then complete and submit the Union Catholic Financial Aid Application.
- Print and read Checklist/Instructions for UC Aid Application BEFORE completing UC Aid Application. [Excel File] [PDF File]
- Print and complete UC Aid Application [Excel File] [PDF File]
- Print and complete Family Survey [Excel File] [PDF File]
- If you did not file a 1040 form for 2011 or 2010 then please print and complete F4506T Proof of Non-filing [PDF File]
- The UC Application and all supporting documentation, together with the $25.00 application fee (please note this fee is per family, not per student) should be sent directly to Union Catholic - Attention: Ms. Karen Piasecki, 1600 Martine Avenue, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
If you would like more information about financial aid please contact Ms. Karen Piasecki, Associate Principal, at (908) 889-1600 ext. 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org